Pastoral Marriage Coaching
Our purpose is to provide the Biblical tools necessary to build a solid foundation for a successful, thriving, growing, and loving marriage. If you are struggling in marriage; if you have hit a wall; if your marriage has become stagnant and could use a “rebooting” …we are here to help provide a bridge to help you and your spouse cross that “great divide” to the other side. We are either moving forward or backwards in marriage…anything stagnant provides a breeding ground for divisive bacteria in marriage: complacency, lack of communication, unhealthy conflict, poor marriage habits, money issues, lack of intimacy, trust issues. Even the best marriages have “issues”. That is why we need a Savior: Jesus. God does not just have an answer, He is the answer to ALL issues we face.
We meet with couples 3-5 times (1 ½ to 2 hours each) to…
1) Assess the reasons for seeking counsel through open communication;
2) Get to the root of the “issues”;
3) Give Biblically based solutions, direction, action points; AND
4) Provide an action plan for couples to implement together.
*If further counsel is needed, we provide follow-up and/or professional Christian Counselor options.
- Suggested donations are as follows:
- 1 session $75
- 3-session package $195
- 5-session package $275
- Donations are tax deductible and can be made here: https://give.cru.org/1123486
- All donations go towards Marriage Maintenance to equip, strengthen, and help marriages.
Therefore, what God has joined together; let not man separate. Matthew 19:6